by Alan Ayckbourn
- Auditions will be Thursday 1st and Monday 5th February
- Venue the White Harte at 19:45 for 20:00
- Rehearsals will start from March 1st.
- Production dates are 30 May to 2 June 2018 at the Queen’s Hall.
- Jill Rodale …. 40+
- Mal Rodale … 40+
- Sam Rodale …. 15
- Chrissie Smith …. 20 – 30
- Dean Smith…. 30+
Mal and Jill Rodale’s marriage is on rocky ground, but when an unexpected event puts them in each other’s shoes, they begin to better appreciate each other…
Attendance is open to anyone who wants to take part in performances on stage, back stage or front of house.
For those of you who are interested but are not able to attend either auditions date please contact the director Harriët Sheldon
About CDS Auditions
CDS is always keen to involve new people both on and off stage.
We are keen to mix up and borrow (or loan!) people with other groups (in our experience this happens anyway) as this enhances productions and skills. So if you are an established or aspiring actor, or director and want to work with us please get in touch or come meet us at a club night.
All CDS production auditions are open to all (time permitting!), with the director’s choice of casting based on factors including (in no particular order) talent, suitability for the role, suitability alongside other actors, use of new faces, experience and availability.
While we actively avoid using the same old faces from a small clique of insiders, there are lots of opportunities, but we also expect members to get and stay involved in supporting roles both off and on stage.
- Our annual Feb Frols show has a format and tradition which actively encourages people to try out or develop their directing and acting with support from more experienced members.
- Sign up for our mailing list and select the Acting interest and we will email you the latest announcements about new play, auditions and other relevant activities!
For Other Local Auditions
We also list some other nearby auditions here
If you are get in touch with anyone please tell them you found them CDS! Cooperative marketing is free and powerful!