This page lists the future productions committee’s current focus …
- You can also read what we tell the public about our regular annual shows as well as some notes below on plays or our dinner theatre events of comedy and music
We are currently seeking…
Play proposals for Autumn 2019 and Christmas Cabaret 2019!
Outlines, enquiries or tentative ideas are fine!
Other proposals are also welcome … including smaller niche shows with less overhead than the major events.
If you were working on Sketch Submissions for the Feb Frols
The theme of the next Frolics show will be “Dinner” .
To find out more email us at [email protected]
Drama? Comedy? Thriller?
What kind of play should we present?
If you have a yearning to be the driving creative force and direct, or fancy yourself as a Cameron Macintosh and want to organise a show please get in touch or send us a more or less detailed outline proposal!
Other Annual Shows
Our annual show with an emphasis on new talent on and off stage!
It’s a great place to try out skills in writing, directing or acting!
The Feb Frols are a light-hearted evening with food, including a short play and a number of sketches. See past shows for examples!
Now established as a firm Cuckfield favourite after only two years our Christmas Cabaret show includes some more Variety – less acting but just as much entertainment with a themed evening of song, dance and even some speciality acts!
- Summer Play 2019 – 29th May to 1st Jun (half term week)
- Autumn Play 2019 – 30th Oct to 2nd Nov (half term week)
- Xmas Cabaret 2019: (TBC )
- Feb Frols 2020: 21st & 22nd Feb (in half term week)
- Summer Play 2020 – 27th to 30th May (half term week)
As we are usually only able to book the Queen’s Hall for at half term for major productions (due to use by other organisations) future dates for major production weeks can be found at the WSCC page here.