This page lists the future productions committee’s current focus …
We are currently seeking…
To find out more email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Drama? Comedy? Thriller?
What kind of play should we present?
If you have a yearning to be the driving creative force and direct, or fancy yourself as a Cameron Macintosh and want to organise a show please get in touch or send us a more or less detailed outline proposal!
Other Annual Shows
Our annual show with an emphasis on new talent on and off stage!
It’s a great place to try out skills in writing, directing or acting!
The Feb Frols are a light-hearted evening with food, including a short play and a number of sketches. See past shows for examples!
Now established as a firm Cuckfield favourite after only two years our Christmas Cabaret show includes some more Variety – less acting but just as much entertainment with a themed evening of song, dance and even some speciality acts!
- Feb Frols 2018: 23rd & 24th Feb (This is the week after half term) + an extra charity show (not in Cuckfield) on March 9th – details TBC
- Spring 2018: 30th May to 2nd June (half term week)
- Autumn 2018: 24th to 27th Oct (half term week)
- Xmas Cabaret 2018: 14th & 15th Dec
- Feb Frols 2019: 22nd – 23rd Feb (half term week)
As we are usually only able to book the Queen’s Hall for at half term for major productions (due to use by other organisations) future dates for major production weeks can be found at the WSCC page here.