Click the buttons above for booking details!
See the seating plans here.
We recommend advance booking and you can buy online up to an hour before a play starts paying by credit or debit card.
If seats (or cancellations) are available then you can buy play tickets at the door (but without any discounts).
Please note that because of catering practicalities this may not be possible for Cuckoo Production events such as the February Frolics or Christmas Cabaret.
Please see this dedicated page for questions about terms & conditions.
Access the Cuckfield Dramatic Society Online Box Office
Please click here if cannot see the ticket sales details above or if you want to see how many tickets are still available for each day by visiting the Cuckfield Dramatic Society sales page at Ticketsource.
For queries please contact the CDS box office.
Local Ticket Sales
If you want to pay by cash or cheque please visit our local sales partner Marcus Grimes, Cuckfield (in the High Street).
Please note the availability dates.
Our thanks to them for supporting CDS with banners and ticket sales!
Please note that Wealden Stores has now closed but we’d like to thank them for supporting CDS on stage and off!
- There is a £1.75 charge (per order) for Telephone bookings
You can book via telephone by calling our partners Ticketsource on
0333 666 3366
(Line staffed Monday to Friday 9am – 7pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm)
Or you can contact the CDS Box Office and place your order there, paying by cash or cheque. We have now introduced £1.75 fee per order to cover the administration of these remote sales via the box office.
CDS Box Office
The quickest way to contact the CDS box office is by email at [email protected]
Or you can leave a message on the CDS answerphone on
Terms, Conditions & Fees
- Please see this dedicated page for questions about terms & conditions.
Keep Up With CDS Announcements
There are several ways to stay in touch with CDS if you want to be alerted when tickets go on sale or get close to selling out!
- Why not join our Audience mailing list to make sure you get updates in plenty of time?
- Or follow us on Twitter or Facebook!
- Or to hear at the earliest time and with the possibility of getting involved why not join CDS!
- For most shows CDS members may purchase some tickets in advance of public sales.
- Details of any public or membership discounts will be listed here!
- There is usually a first night (Wednesday) play discount of £1 per seat when you purchase two or more seats.
- Join our general mailing list or our audience email alerts to make sure you hear about sales and discounts in plenty of time! And you can follow us on Twitter or Facebook!
- (Please note – discounts are not usually available at the door. But you can book online paying by card and print an e-ticket, until an hour before the show!)