For regular programme advertisers CDS will now host a simple image advertisement on our website,
- This is all on the CDS website, so there’s no external party involved.
- We don’t charge anything extra for this
- We don’t offer click tracking, or reporting.
What do we need?
- :A small image (which can be based on your programme ad.
- A choice of what happens if someone clicks on your ad:
The options are:
Some working examples of ads and the different links can be found here at cdsweb.co.uk/adexamples
Where is it displayed and how often?
This is shown in the top right of the page (when space permits) at the top of the narrow column. It may be lower down on mobiole or narrow devices. We also show promotions for CDS shows, news and some for other local groups or neighbouring societies.
We are just using a simple system that will rotate images at random as people browse the site.
The web images are 300×424 pixels – (the same shape as A4 or A5 portrait document) – so if the text is fairly big we can just scale an image down.
PNG format is best, but JPG is also fine.
We can create an image based on your text if need be – for example like this: