Auditions for our spring show (plays June 1st – 4th) Pardon Me Prime Minister!, a farce by Edward Taylor and John Graham will be held at 8pm on Wednesday March 23rd upstairs at the Talbot in the High Street in Cuckfield.
- For roles and a link to a sample of the script see here the Auditions page.
- If you are unable to attend this week then please email us and let us know you are interested – and we will arrange another date – BUT SOON!
Educate, Entertain and Involve!
No, not part the BBC’s mission statement but part of the official objectives of the Cuckfield Dramatic Society!
The object of the organisation shall be to educate, entertain and involve the local community…
- CDS puts on multiple drama and performing arts productions per year since being re-founded some 21 years ago!
- AS much of our activity (and contents of this web site) is dedicated to our entertainment perhaps we need not say more on that here!
- Time to start training!
- Acting – we have already held a couple of workshops at our club nights
- Directing – we have mentors willing to share their experience!
- Publicity – we think the
- People have had “on the job” training in Lighting, Sound and Stage Management, and Set Construction!
- But as we raise our game
Now do we need a motto?
How about “Village shall perform drama unto village“?