On our Comedies of Class – “The Bear” and “Fumed Oak”
- Cuckfield Dramatic Society should be proud of the excellent production and for the high-quality entertainment they provided for their supportive audience.
- a delightful evening” — KR
- “It was exhilarating to watch and the audience loved it. I’m addicted and will come again.” — JP
On Previous Shows
- A hilariously funny production which was very well executed and thoroughly entertaining — Mark Hall
- There is always a lovely welcome and a great atmosphere from Cuckfield Dramatic Society … their accomplished performances fill the seats. …
… my expectations were high from the outset. However I was still blown away by the excellence of this one.- – Dee Sharpe
- If I Were You … was one of the best shows you have staged. The set was very clever and the acting excellent. – Bridget K.
A great show – Evelyn Stenning (Mayor of the Independent State)
- brilliant 👍well done Cuckfield Dramatics – Jackie Y.
- The Christmas Cabaret was an utter triumph. Bravo! – Mark
- a lively, engaging interpretation of this classic and learned loads, thought-provoking and good! – Sarah
- a really high standard of acting and production throughout and your enjoyment communicated itself to the audience – David
- a wonderful night of drama – Simon Yeend
- an excellent job … Well done to Cuckfield Dramatic Society in giving us the blend of humour and sadness at the heart of Uncle Vanya – Dee Sharpe (NODA)
- There was a really high standard of acting and production throughout and your enjoyment communicated itself to the audience… It seems a shame that such a splendid production will not be seen more widely. – David
- What a tour de force! You all did a superb job with a difficult play – Sheila M
- We were enthralled by a lively, engaging interpretation of this classic and learned loads, thought-provoking and good! Well Done! – Sarah
- I thought Uncle Vanya was splendid and thought provoking. The cast, set and costumes all lovely on the eye and ear. – Mary T
- The cast of Uncle Vanya were amazing such good theatrical delivery with the amusing asides with individual performances from those in the leading roles being the highlight of the play – Alan P
- Excellent performance – Terri C
- Great first night! The most talented cast & crew – Louise R
- Amazing! I didn’t think I’d enjoy Chekov so much but it was really moving. A brilliant night out. I am so glad I went. – Susanah B
- … fine performance of Uncle Vanya … A very difficult play to bring to life on the stage but you did it; everybody looked assured and confident, I thought, and the whole effect was powerfully and broodingly atmospheric. – Philip R
- A very enthusiastic and capable cast – David Tingley
- Every actor gave a superb performance and their characterisation, interacting and timing was faultless, culminating in a hugely entertaining play. The comic gems were prolific and impossible to list… This gifted cast and crew should feel very proud of themselves for being part of this outstanding Farce – Dee Sharpe
- Fabulous performance, hilarious production with sides aching – made all the sweeter by being an avid Bridge Player. … Brilliant evening! – Shirley W. (by email)
- I thought Bridge to Farce was excellent, well written, very funny and well acted. I shall certainly be looking out for more of your productions. The rest of my party thought so too – Angie (by email)
- My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed A Bridge to Farce… I have not laughed so much for a while… The cast were excellent – Robert (by email)
- amusing and entertaining … a lively, engaging and fun show – Brian Cutler
- a well-rehearsed, slick production by an extremely talented group … the audience [had] little time for belly laugh recovery! … beautifully executed – NODA Review
- Absolutely hysterical… Sheer brilliance. Certainly a must see – Mark
- Great entertainment of West End standard… brilliantly cast and produced. Funny, clever and most enjoyable… I would definitely recommend seeing this play. – Geraldine
- A very funny play. Great to see strong original work take to the stage… Such stage chemistry. Very well acted. A truly professional production – Marilyn
- I would have paid much more to have seen the show – Anon
- We saw a Bridge to Farce on the 2nd night. It was hilarious. The characters were strong and portrayed extremely well by the cast. Some lovely touches with the props and wardrobe.
A great production making a very enjoyable evening out. Thank you – Elaine
- I could see that play going to the West End stage!
See even more feedback on the comments page!
Audience Feedback on On Golden Pond
- An absolute treat, the set was delightful, the cast sincere and word perfect and particularly well chosen charming music to separate the Acts. In all a fluid, sensitive and humorous presentation. – Maggie
- CDS should be congratulated on a first class performance – Wilf Knighton, Mayor of Cuckfield
- We would just like to add our congratulations on a wonderful performance with perfect comic timing too!
Our first visit to CDS, we will definitely return. – by email
- Deftly delivered natural performances and the perfect light touch required – The NODA show report (click here to read it in full)
- Many congratulations … we all enjoyed it immensely. – by email
- All the cast were brilliant – Caroline
- Excellent performances – a lovely production – Rod
- A great performance by each of the cast. The dialogue was all superbly audible , a joy ! Truly a most enjoyable evening’s entertainment. Thank you everyone involved. – Simone
- Super production and so well acted. – by email
- An inspirational triumph. You gave your audience one of the finest theatrical occasions I have seen in a very long time. Thank you and well done again to all of you – Jim
- First class performance made for a very good evening, look forward to future performances. [PS also enjoyed the Murder Mystery a couple of weeks ago.] – Chris
- A first rate production, the actors really impressed, super set too.
All in all a brilliant show – Jose
- Brilliant production … have encouraged others to book – Alison
- On Golden Pond was great. We really enjoyed it, especially as we didn’t realise it was also funny! Thanks to the cast for all their hard work in producing this lovely play and to all behind the scenes who make it possible. – Val
Feedback on Pardon Me, Prime Minister
- “Really good entertainment … All of you were terrific.” – Jill W
- “A fab evening … Brilliant show!!” – Jacob W
- “really enjoyed last night, very well done to all.” – Big G
- “Fab show tonight. Well done!” – PS
- “I much enjoyed the performance last evening” – DW
- “The stage set, props and furniture were fantastic and totally appropriate. My congrats to all concerned.” – CT
- “Just to say how much we enjoyed this play on Saturday!” – BK & JK
- “An outstanding production… first-rate … amazing dedication and talent. A production of which Lance Milton and CDS can be justifiably proud!” – WC
- “We enjoyed every minute. So professional and so funny.” – MT
- “Very funny… Lady Bracknell was especially good” — LS
- “I laughed so much my cheeks hurt!” — AF
- “Very good – the best performance of the play I have seen” — LT
- “We did so enjoy the play. It was so professional” — WT
- “It was fabulous! We really enjoyed ourselves.” — SP
- “A brilliant show. We loved it. Thank you all such for such a fun evening!” — PS
- “,,,it was amazing! Very impressed. Thank you” — RL
- “we enjoyed our first experience of CDS” — DH
- “…clearly good at comedy” — RR
- “…the cast performed splendidly and had the audience in stitches. I’ll definitely be coming back!” — MS
- “a great night out … [and] a superb entertainment” — JF
- We enjoyed every minute.
If you attended a show why not add your feedback on our comments page?