- Thu Feb 21st – Sat 23rd in (half term week)
- In place of our usual “Feb Frols“, 2019 will see the Double Bill of The Browning Version and Dirty Business
- This production will have raked seating but hall availability means we can only present it over three nights.
- TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!
Stepping Out by Richard Harris
- Wed 29th – Sat 1 June
- A hit comic play about eight aspiring tap dancers (of varying standards) who meet weekly for lessons in a church hall
- As time goes by we learn more about them and their relationships as they develop understanding, and cohesion alongside their tap dancing skills.
- Helping in those areas often develops stage and production skills which are as essential to an actor as imagination and empathy.
Or are you interested in directing or producing? We offer support to those members interested to develop these talents and are always open to working with guest directors from other societies! Please get in touch if you are interested or see our Future Production Planning page.