CDS is managed (we use the term losely) by a committee headed by three officers, a chairman or woman, treasurer and secretary.
The committee is elected annually at the AGM and consists of the Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer plus up to seven other elected members and three further co-opted members.
The commitee also nominates a president for the ensuing year prior to the AGM.
Some committee (or other regular members) take lead roles in particular areas, for example managing club nights, box-office, marketing, and membership records.
All roles and offices are honorary.
- Chairman: Peter Bowman*
- Treasurer: Shirley Coates*
- Secretary: Martin Sheldon
- Committee Member: Emma Gosling
- Committee Member: Hazelle Woodhurst*
- Committee Member: Jason Redford-Ross*
- Committee Member: Lesley Jenks*
- Committee Member: Kirsty Bishopp*
- Committee Member: Paul Davey
- Committee Member: Paul Ruse*
- President: Joan Colins*
Nominated President (and ex officio Committee Member) for 2018 was confirmed as Joan Colins as voted by the 2017 committee on 14/4/2018.
* Reappointed 2018