We got details of these too late for our October newsletter.
Lewes Theatre Club’s 75th anniversary show “The Play’s the Thing” included an extract from Racing Demon – the scene set in the Savoy Hotel lobby which we hear they did brilliantly with Mike Hollands especially wonderful as Streaky.
(Alan Carter has a high target to rise to at Holy Trinity next month.)
As well as our full performance of Racing Demon you may like to see one or more of these shows!
- Lindfield Dramatic Club – Wife After Death by Eric Chappell, 30th October-1st November, 8pm. Tickets (£8) from Tufnells Home, Lindfield High Street, (01444 483483)
- Warninglid Players – Par for the Course,19th-22nd Nov (Note Saturday show start 4pm, others 8pm) Box Office: 01444 461313
- Wivelsfield Little Theatre – ’Allo ’Allo by David Croft & Jeremy Lloyd, also November 19th-22nd, Box Office on 01444 471751 opens 27th October.
We wish them all luck (or a traditional broken leg), and will be happy to display a posters for Warninglid and Wivelsfield and other shows following ours at Racing Demon from 15-22nd Nov.
- Please contact us and send a poster (up to A3).
Here are some details of other forthcoming shows as listed in our October Newsletter,
- Sackville Theatre Company (Hove) “We Found Love And An Exquisite Set Of Porcelain Figurines Aboard The SS Farndale Avenue” on 23 & 24th Oct, with a matinee only on Sat 25th. Contact 01273 600983 [email protected]
- From Oct 22nd–25th Wadhurst Dramatic Club present “Showtime!”, a musical spectacular songs, dance and music from West Side Story, Oliver! and Les Miserables.
- The Ditchling Players The Nightingales by Peter Quilter, 5th – 8th November at 8.00pm. Tickets from Clifford Dann, High Street, Ditchling.
- Burgess Hill Musical Theatre Society present “Pirates of Penzance Junior” 31 Oct and two shows on Nov 1st.